International Shipping Options
For international orders, you will be presented with shipping options at checkout. Select the shipping method that best meets your needs.
Since shipping fees are calculated based on a number of factors (including, without limitation, the desired shipping method and speed, the contents of and number of items in your order, the weight of the items in your order and the location to which the order is shipping), shipping charges can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
Please note that shipping windows are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. You will be given estimated delivery days at the time of checkout based on your selected destination country and the shipping methods available for the items in your shopping cart. We use the following methods to ship internationally:
Standart Shipping (Norway Postal Services/EMS)
- Delivery usually within 5-8 business days. Could take up to 14 or more business days.
- Package has limited tracking and your shipping confirmation will include tracking information
- Not 100% insured
- Cost based on size, weight, etc.
Express Shipping (DHL or TNT)
- Delivery usually within 3-5 business days but up to 15 based on customs clearance.
- Package is traceable and your shipping confirmation will include tracking information
- Cost based on size, weight, etc.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 2 to 3 business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays.
- Duties and Taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duties or taxes will vary by country and are paid for by the recipient prior to delivery.
- International shipments will not ship until all item(s) ordered become available unless specified otherwise.
All transactions are settled in U.S. dollars. We accept PayPal and Credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club using PayPal) for international orders.
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping. Your credit card will be billed at the time your order is shipped.
Customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes and Value Added Tax (VAT)
All parcels are subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value added Tax (VAT), etc.
The amounts are typically determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
- The merchandise’s country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
- VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping
Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes; in this case, all such return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes will be billed to the method of payment you used. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
International Returns & Exchanges
Please complete this return Page and include it in your shipment. Refer to our Returns Page for our full return policy. Send your item via traceable method to the following address:
Meebike.com – Returns Center
5515 Haugesund, Norway
Sorry, we cannot accept COD deliveries
Returns – Customs, Duties, Taxes & VAT
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original domestic and international shipping charges. Additionally, we cannot refund customs, duties, taxes, VAT or tariffs. In special cases, if you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from your local customs office. Contact that office directly for details.