The specific warranty covering your Mee bicycle is governed by the state or country's law in which it was purchased. Mee does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a complete understanding of your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their warranties to you. If you don't purchase from Mee directly, please contact them for further information.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receive the product from our online shop and only applies to the initial purchaser.
Subject to certain limitations, new products purchased directly from Mee ("Products") are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship ("Manufacturer Defects") for two (2) years from the date of purchase or delivery date, whichever is later ("Warranty Period"). Replacement parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the applicable Warranty Period.
As for warranty transfer, the ebike transferee can only benefit from the warranty when both of these conditions are met:
The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it;
The new owner has the initial purchaser's name and the original order number.
As part of its New Bike Guarantee, Mee will provide full replacement of any defective parts/components with free shipping within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, the Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs to Mee. This warranty applies only to products, parts, and components manufactured, assembled, and sold as new by Mee. The following components are covered under this warranty against Manufacturer Defects:
- Drive unit
- Mechanical components
- Electrical components
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
- Racing or competition use, modification of original parts, abnormal strain.
- Water damage.
- Lack of proper maintenance as described in the Owner's Manual, installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to genuine Mee parts ("Incompatible Parts").
- Use of lubricants that are not suitable for e-bike use.
- Damage as a result of accidents, collisions, road hazards, or operation on surfaces, such as stairs, not intended for conventional e-bike use; damage from external factors such as salt air or saltwater, bird droppings, or chemicals.
- Commercial applications, such as transporting cargo, delivering newspapers, and rentals.
- A temporary decrease in power or distance that can be travelled on a single battery charge, as described in the Owner's Manual, due to operating conditions such as ambient temperatures, load, inclines, frequent starting and stopping, and normal system-protection functions, such as well as the temperature-related performance of the battery charger.
- Normal deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period as long as the battery capacity is still 50% or more of the initial capacity before the warranty expiration and the total number of battery charging cycles is 200 or less. Other normal deterioration includes natural fading of painted or plated surfaces and cosmetic ozone or weather cracking in tires.
Any non-warranty work done concurrently with a warranty repair/replacement will be subject to ordinary parts/labour fees.
The following are circumstances that will void this warranty:
- Products that have been lent, leased or rented commercially.
- Damage incurred due to the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Loss or damage incurred due to the Customer choosing their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Products that have been altered without the approval of Mee.
- Products with alterations or additions of non-original or Incompatible Parts.
- Damage to or failure of Products resulting from weather or excessive wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, incidental, consequential, or intentional damage, as well as damage resulting from the Customer's abuse or neglect of the product.
- Products that have been used or transported improperly (e.g., exceeding maximum weight recommendation).
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing a battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Products with an electrical component have been opened, altered, partially or completely disassembled, except by Juiced or their authorized service providers.
- Products that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by Mee or had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by Mee.
- Products that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or maintenance.
WARRANTY TERMS SPECIFIC TO E-BIKES
Mee warrants that all new electric bicycles ("e-bikes") and main components therein sold by an authorized Mee Bikes retailer are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for all electrical components for a period of two (2) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions manual. Essential components i
nclude the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display, and controller.
Corrosion on electrical components is not covered by the warranty. You should dry the contacts on the battery and other electrical parts to prevent corrosion and oxidizing. An electrical contact cleaner can be used to keep connections clean if needed. In extreme weather (for example, in a community where roads are salted in winter), you can apply battery terminal grease as a preventative.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. MEE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. ALL WARRANTIES, WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD AND TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. THE LAWS OF SOME REGIONS REQUIRE DIFFERENT OR LONGER TERMS FOR WARRANTIES OR PROHIBIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES THE CUSTOMER WITH SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, COUNTRY TO COUNTRY, OR REGION TO REGION.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring that Products are properly operated, maintained and stored as specified in the Owner's Manual. The Customer must notify Mee of any and all apparent defects to the Products within 10 days of discovery. In submitting a warranty claim, the Customer must provide specifics of any and all apparent defects, including photos and supporting evidence, as requested. Failure to provide information or other details as requested may result in a warranty claim being denied.
Mee is not responsible for providing a box or packing materials for shipping if any parts need to be returned to Juiced as part of the Warranty Claims Process. Mee is not liable for any loss resulting from the transport of Products to Mee under a warranty claim.
If it is suspected that any Product is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself or to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Mee directly — doing so may invalidate the warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the Products at issue.
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed.
1. Warranty Claims
All claims to this warranty must be made through Mee and submitted to email@example.com. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product is required to be submitted alongside any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, you are encouraged to contact Mee via firstname.lastname@example.org, as there may be a simple fix for your problem that does not necessitate filing a claim. Valid warranty claims made within 2 years of initial purchase will be processed through Mee.
A deposit is required to replace the LCD display, motor, controller, and/or battery, which will be refunded in full upon receiving by Mee the parts that need to be replaced.
Mee will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers must provide this evidence by email.
Attention: Mee will offer free components and replacement parts (while shipping fees are not included), and any installation fees will not be covered by Mee without the after-sales team's authorization.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photo or video proof.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 7 days after receipt of any products.