- Frame: Kato AL alloy
- Forks: SR Suntour Epixon-9 RLR DS 29 Air, 100mm travel
- Chainset: Shimano Deore FC-M6000 Hollowtech II, 40/30/22T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10-Speed, 11-36T
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M6000, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus, 10-Speed
- Front Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano HB-RM35 QR
- Front Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Rear Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Front Tyre: Continental X-King PureGrip 29×2.2″
- Rear Tyre: Continental X-King PureGrip 29×2.2″
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315 2/2 piston hydraulic, 160mm disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315 2/2 piston hydraulic, 160mm disc
- Handlebars: Ghost Low Rizer MTB; Width: 720mm; Rise: 10mm; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem: Ghost MTB; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base
- Seatpost: Ghost Light DC 1; Diameter: 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.